DELHI TO AGRA
DELHI : DAY ONE -
This tour we start from Delhi Sightseeing 8 am pickup from your destination (airport, hotel , home , or any other place in delhi) the professional well dressed driver will be ready to serve you with a very comfortable and clean car or taxi will take you to a very beautiful Sightseeing destination in delhi like Qutub Minar (tallest minar in asia , one of the finest islamic architect built by the qutub dynasty) , Humayuns Tomb ( the tomb of 2 mughal king ) , Jama Masjid , Street walk in Old Delhi and than drive through to Rashtrapati Bhavan (president house), assembly and India Gate back drive to hotel. lunch in between the Sightseeing .
Agra : DAY TWO -: Drive Delhi To Agra (220 kms 3 hours drive) the time depends on your comfort but the suggestion time is 9 am pickup from your destination ( hotel , home , or any other place in delhi) the professional well dressed driver will be ready to serve you with a very comfortable and clean car or taxi and drive to agra via expressway (approx 3 hour drive ), arrived in agra and check in the hotel , will assistant you while check in. than the very professional government approved tour guide will join you and will start the sightseeing . First, will start with Taj Mahal ( one of the most beautiful building in the world and one of the seventh wondered in the world buit by the fifth Mughal King Shahjhan in the memory of his wife ) and all the details of enlay work in Taj Mahal Secondly , Agra fort ( one of the biggest fort in india built by the very famous king in the Mughal Dynasty and in history Muhammed Jalaluddin Akbar), the finnest art of the Mughal Architect and a beautiful palace. evening mehtab bagh , the beautiful garden across the river Yamuna, the best place from where you can see the sunset view of Taj Mahal from back side.
DAY THREE:- After break fast in hotel ( optional monuments fatehpursikri or baby taj mahal ) drive fatehpur sikri (40 kms) first mughal fort in india and the mughal capital , also called the ghost city. will drive to fatehpur sikri which is 1 hours drive, the beautiful fort cum palace , also the tomb of a very famous saint the saleem chisty and the buland darwaza tallest gate in asia. later on drive back to agra or Baby Taj Mahal (etmad ud daula) the beautiful building with a very perfect art of Jwel Stones built by a very famous queen Noor Jahan in the memory of her parents , inspiration for the Taj Mahal and drive back to Delhi. We will also provide you the best food in Mughal City agra and the free live demonstration of ilnay art . Later on near arround 5 pm will drive back to delhi via same express way.
Complimentary Mineral Water bottle during your trip as proposed
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES :-
- Personal assistance at the time of your arrival in India
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses.
- Local English Speaking Guide in Agra
- Monument entrance charges AT AGRA only
- Lunch at a air condition restaurant
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE :-
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Tipping , Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, etc.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Camera Fee Charge [if any].
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Visa, Insurance and Medi claim.
- Flight Tickets
THE TOUR COST DEPENDS NUMBRES OF GUEST :-
- ONE PERSON – 220 USD
- THREE PERSON – 200 USD EACH
- FIVE PERSON AND ABOVE –175 USD EACH PERSON
THE PACKAGE PRICES IS ALSO DEPENDS ON THE HOTEL STAR CATEGORY , LUXURY TOUR OR 5 STAR PACKAGE ARE DIFFERENT .